Save NCC to Phones and Tablets
The NCC website is responsive to whatever device that opens it. It will shrink to fit nicely on your screen as you browse the website. Because of this responsive design, the mobile app is no longer needed and has been discontinued.
By saving the website to your phone or tablet home screen, you'll be able to:
- Listen to messages
- Sign-up for events
- View information on ministries
- Access online giving
- Sign-up to be water baptized
- Sign-up for membership classes
- and more.....
iOS iPhones and iPads
- Launch Safari and open newcitychurch.net
- At the bottom of the phone's screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Press on that icon.
- You'll have a few options. Choose Add to Home Screen.
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. Name it NCC. Press "Add."
Android Phones and Tablets
The steps for adding a shortcut to an Android phone are similar to those above.
- Launch Chrome for Android and open newcitychurch.net.
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to home screen.
- Enter the name NCC for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
If you are having trouble with these steps and still need help, click email and we'll get back in touch with you to assist.