A Foundation For Your Unique Purpose In Life
What is CityInterns
CityInterns (CI) is an extensive leadership and life-training program through New City Church. This program is for post-high school graduates who seek to grow spiritually, develop their leadership skills, and build a foundation for their unique purpose in life. This foundation will be developed primarily through Bible courses, short-term missions trips, and hands-on internships. Interns attend daily classes, as well as work closely with New City Church pastors and staff for ministry tracks and special events.
What is the primary focus of CityInterns
Our primary focus is to develop young people into authentic, Christ-focused, 21st-century servant leaders. These servant leaders will discover how to work with others, identify their God-given gifts and abilities, and learn to discern God's voice.
Who should become a CityIntern
CI is for anyone who has a passionate desire to serve God, fulfill their purpose, and make a difference in their generation. CI is not for the mediocre or the apathetic. Whether you are called to minister in either a secular or a church environment, CI will train you for your future.
Why should I join the CityInterns
1. Discover God and understand His powerful Word through dynamic college-level courses.
2. Experience cutting-edge ministry and develop life skills through the NCC departments.
3. Lead and organize multiple events, conferences, and embark on a missions trip.
4. Build a solid foundation for your future through cultivating your character, increasing your vision, and developing a servant leader approach to life.
5. Acquire 21st-century leadership skills with an emphasis on reaching a generation for Christ and having a lasting impact on the world.