Hunger Walk/Run 2019 - Your walk will help City Bridges Food Pantries purchase food to help stop hunger in our communities. Every $5 raised will help supply 20 meals to our food pantries.
Hunger Walk Run is an integral fundraising, community building and awareness initiative of the Atlanta Community Food Bank who distribute more than 61 million meals annually, throughout 29 Georgia counties, to over 600 partner agencies including pantries, community kitchens, daycares and senior centers. You can help!
DATE AND TIME:
- April 28, 2019 12:00pm: Park Opens, Onsite Registration & Entertainment Begins
- 2:00pm: 5K Walk & 5K Run
- 4:00pm: Event Ends and Park Closes
- The Home Depot Backyard
- 1 Backyard Way, Atlanta, GA 30313
To register for the Hunger Walk/Run:
- Click Sign-Up below & when the page opens
- Click on REGISTER
- Select ATLANTA COMMUNITY FOOD BANK in drop down box
- Choose JOIN A TEAM
- Scroll down - Type NEW CITY CHURCH under “Enter Team Name” – click “Search”
- Scroll Down - Select Team NEW CITY CHURCH A5400 and select “JOIN” (This will help support City Bridges – Fairburn)
- Continue with your registration.
Thank you for walking/running with us!!