1. Extended-Stay Hotel Outreach
For the past 5 years members and friends of NCC have been volunteering their time and talent to cook Thanksgiving dinner and take it to extended stay hotels in our community. It's such a blessing to see how this ministry has grown. So many people don't have the benefit of a delicious meal on Thanksgiving Day so this has really touched the hearts and stomachs of many people.
- Year 1: 20 people were fed
- Year 2: 40 people were fed
- Year 3: 150 people were fed
- Year 4: 450 people were fed
- Year 5: 325 people were fed
Assemble, Serve, or Donate Cooked Food
Join us by donating a cooked food item or assembling and packing meals on Wednesday and/or join us as we take these meals to the Extended Stay Hotels on Thanksgiving morning.
To minister in any of these areas, click the Hotel Outreach Sign-Up button below to tell us how you want to help.
- Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- Location: Fairburn Campus
- Time: 6:00 p.m.
Serve Meals at Hotel
- Date: Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- What to wear: NCC T-Shirt, if you have one
Donate Cooked Food
Love to cook? We need green beans, macaroni & cheese, potatoes, casseroles, stuffing, and desserts. Please bring your food in containers that don't need to be returned and do not send serving utensils as we have plenty.
- Food Drop-Off Date:
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018 between 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Location: Fairburn Campus Kitchen (inside sanctuary building)
2. Thanksgiving Dinner Boxes
This outreach takes place the Saturday prior to Thanksgiving and exists to bless people in our community with the food items they need to prepare a Thanksgiving meal for their family. Join us as we put together dinner boxes and then distribute them to the people from our community.
- Date: Saturday, November 17th
- Location: Fairburn & PTC Campuses
- Time: 9:30 a.m. to Noon
- What to Wear: Your NCC T-Shirt, if you have one