Subsplash is trusted by thousands of leading organizations around the world. Security is a top priority for us and, as such, Subsplash Giving is always secure and uses industry-standard security, encryption, and best practices.
New City Church has improved our security of our website with the use of SSL. A a security protocol that provides privacy, authentication, and integrity to Internet communications.
How do I know it's safe? Simply, any website with a green padlock and https is secure.
You can edit all details of your recurring gift such as amount, frequency, fund, payment method, and scheduled withdrawal date!
- Navigate to the organization's giving page online or in the app
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- If you are not signed in, sign in with the email and password used for your initial sign-up
- Click the profile avatar again
- Click Recurring Gifts
- Select the gift you would like to change
- Make your desired changes
- Click Save and update gift
- See the confirmation note to review your changes
Unfortunately we are unable to process giving to multiple funds under one transaction. If after you chose to tithe at one of our campuses, feel free to complete another transaction to contribute to any of our other funds like City Bridges or District Youth.
Our developers are currently constructing that feature and will be released in the near future to partner your generosity with convenience.
Subsplash offers the giver the option to cover the processing fee of 2.1% of their total contribution. Ever since you could use credit cards on the internet, NCC has silently covered the processing fee. But now, this option allows any willing contributor to save the church the expenses that can be put right back into our community.
Note that if you link your bank account there will be no need for a processing fee for both parties.